Numerous entrepreneurs are lost between trusting they require an SMM pro or manager and not having any desire to pay somebody to “simply go on Facebook”. So to start with, how about we record what should Social Media Advertiser really do:
- Manage a publishing calendar;
- Schedule posts;
- Curate content;
- Monitor brand mentions and keywords;
- Engage with customers and partners (i.e. reply to all comments, reviews, questions on Social Media);
- Review analytics and determine next steps;
- Follow up with connections and on projects;
- Run experiments to optimize social media posts.
As you can see, social media marketing is a truly multi-skilled field.
So do you need to hire a specialist?
That depends mainly on your budget.